A shoe under the bed, another down the hall and when look never found. Footwear required being well-ordered, so the best place to make wooden shoe rack. The wooden boards, screws, studs, screwdriver and drill are some of the tools you need to make wooden shoe rack. In case you look unable to build it, you can check budgets carpenters you have in Habitissimo.
We give some tips to make a wooden shoe rack:
22 Photos Gallery of: Wooden Shoe Rack
- We must take action to buy the boards. We can opt for agglomerate that are very efficient and are also cheap.
- Once purchased, if not lined must give a coat of varnish.
- From the floorboard go mounting structure, with the timber side, rear and top.
- Uses the drill to make the holes and screwdriver for driving screws.
- Inside will place the tables we deem appropriate depending on the number of shoes you want to save. Lest move can be placed plastic stoppers.
- With all that mounted you have to replace the doors and place the handles, which are usually placed at 5 cm from the edge.
- The last step is to choose the place where the hinges are placed.